World Class Beaches
Florida's Emerald Coast is Calling Your Name!
Live and work where others vacation, right off the crystal-clear waters of the Emerald Coast of Florida. Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking to add a Neonatologist to our team at Sacred Heart Hospital in Miramar Beach, Florida.
Join the Destin/Miramar Beach area’s first Level-II NICU.
- Fast growing Level-II NICU with 10 beds
- Opportunity to provide additional coverage at nearby 42 bed Level-III NICU in Pensacola
- Average daily census 4-5 babies-and growing!
- Accept infants 30 weeks and 1250g, ventilated patients up to 72 hours
- Newborn nursery and NICU rounding
- In-house rounds with on-call from home supported by in-house advanced practitioners
- Up to date, evidence-based medicine and family centered care
- Clinical support from nearby Studer Family Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart
- Sacred Heart has University of Florida residency programs in pediatrics, OB/GYN, and internal medicine
- Teaching residents, medical students and advanced practitioner students is part of our mission
- Clinical research opportunities available
About the Facility:
Having opened its doors just three years prior with the goal of being the area's premier birth facility, the 10-bed NICU at Sacred Heart Emerald Coast has already experienced tremendous growth. Located in one of the fastest growing communities in the country, this growth is expected to continue. We are focused on practicing top-notch evidence-based medicine while also maintaining a fun, sustainable work environment.
Sacred Heart Hospital is part of Ascension, the nation’s largest Catholic, nonprofit health system. Ascension and Sacred Heart are committed to delivering excellence. You’ll have peace of mind working alongside individuals who share a commitment to patient safety and outcomes. The hospital is the only in the area with a five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the highest possible rating. It is also the only in the area to hold the “baby-friendly” designation from the World Health Organization and UNICEF, recognizing its commitment to the highest level of breastfeeding support and education.
About the City:
World-renowned for its beaches, Miramar Beach is a premier, upscale vacation community in the panhandle of Florida. This family-friendly location is nestled between Destin and Santa Rosa Beach. Abundant activities include golf, fishing, shopping and the highlight of the area, white sugar-sand beaches.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.