Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Exciting New MFM opportunity in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
Pediatrix is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our well-established practice providing care in the Denver metro area and outreach clinics throughout CO and WY .
- This full-service practice, with 13 offices, averages between 650-700 annual deliveries at two hospitals. Average of 600 maternal transports per year.
- The practice is very involved in research and education so the ideal candidate will enjoy learning and being mentored by seasoned MFMs and providing all the inpatient and outpatient services offered.
- Physicians stay current on the latest technology and are recognized as being on the cutting-edge of MFM services.
- The MFM physicians work closely with its OB hospitalists that are also part of Pediatrix Medical Group.
- Most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists, with a full range of pediatric subspecialty support including ground and air transport teams.
About the Area
Known as the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available - from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle.
- BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- BE/BC Ob/Gyn
- Active CO license preferred or in-process
- New fellows welcome to apply
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation Range: $450,000 - $550,000 annually
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.