Consistently Ranks Among The Safest Cities in Los Angeles County
Seeking an additional BC/BE Ob Hospitalist to join our team at Little Company of Mary Hospital in Torrance, CA.
- Hospitalist responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- In addition to our affiliated MFMs and neonatologists, there is good pediatric subspecialty support
- Level III NICU
- 24-hou r in-house shifts
About the Area
Torrance is located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County. The area offers 1.5 miles of uncrowded pristine beaches, and a moderate year-round climate with warm temperatures, sea breezes and low humidity. In addition to a laid back beach vibe and a strong historical heart, the city is also famous for its delicious eateries, live music venues and art galleries, and is conveniently located within close proximity to popular Los Angeles attractions and destinations. Torrance is also the birthplace of the American Youth Soccer Organization.
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $202,800 - $284,700 with bonus potential
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.