Urgent Care Pediatrician (FT/PT)
Now Hiring Pediatricians for Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN
for Pediatrix Primary + Urgent care
We are seeking dedicated Pediatricians to join our Urgent Care team in Channelview, Texas, a suburb of Houston. As an Urgent Care Pediatrician, you will provide high-quality care to infants, children, and adolescents in a fast-paced urgent care setting. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the health and well-being of our young patients.
- Diagnose and treat acute illnesses and injuries in pediatric patients
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations and screenings
- Prescribe and administer appropriate medications and treatments
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests and imaging
- Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to provide coordinated care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records
- Monday - Friday 3pm-11pm, Sat/Sun 11am-9pm
- Full-time (4x shifts/week), Part-time (2-3x shifts/week), and Per diem opportunities available
Locations & Compensation
- 10 locations throughout the Houston Metropolitan Area
- Weekday/Weekend/Holiday pay, plus an Extra Hours hourly rate
- Incentivized back-up shift options
Living in Houston, Texas, offers numerous advantages. Firstly, the city boasts a vibrant and diverse culture, with a rich history and an abundance of arts and entertainment options. Secondly, the warm climate and vast green spaces make it an attractive location for outdoor enthusiasts. Moreover, the city's low cost of living allows residents to enjoy a high standard of living, making it an enticing place to call home.
- BC/BE Pediatrics
- Active TX license preferred or in-process
- Prior experience in urgent care or emergency medicine is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- New grads welcome to apply!
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Urgent Care Pediatrician (FT/PT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.