The Woodlands - One of Houston's most beautiful Suburbs has been Dubbed the Best City to Live in the United States
We have an exciting job opportunity for a top-notch, BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to join our well-established practice in the Spring/Woodlands area of outer NW Houston!
- You will become an integra l member of this fantastic group of more than 20 pediatric hospitalists and four pediatric nurse practitioners. The unified practice also has more than 50 neonatologists, 70 neonatal, nurse, practitioners, and 12 maternal fetal doctors!
- This call group of 6 pediatric hospitalists and 1 pediatric nurse practitioner, will cover two facilities, only one at a time.
- Assigned one service daily: HCA Houston Northwest Medical Center - NBN, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands - NBN or the Pediatric Unit
- No delivery attendance, procedures include lumbar punctures and circumcisions
- Our group practices evidence-based medicine and makes work-life balance a priority
- Leadership and quality improvement opportunities available
About the Area
The Woodlands is a master-planned community located in Montgomery County in the state of Texas and is located 32 miles north of Houston. The region enjoys a very high quality of life along with a friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to live, work and raise a family. The highly-rated independent school districts in Montgomery County help students develop the groundwork for future educational pursuits and the area is also home to some of the finest private schools. Outdoor activities are abundant - from nearly 200 miles of hike and bike paths with wooded trails between 127 parks, lakes and ponds, seven championship golf courses and various other sports - there is something for everyone. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.