Idaho Falls... where recreational activities abound
Full time and part time position available
Exciting opportunity for a full time or part time pediatric intensivist to join our 2.5-physician practice at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) located in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- EIRMC has 318 licensed beds with active adult stroke, heart, trauma surgery services.
- The Pediatric ICU has 6-beds with medical and surgical capabilities (no cardiac surgery or transplant program).
- Closed-unit model with dedicated nursing staff and fully complemented ancillary team including child life specialist, pediatric nutritionist, pediatric-oriented pharmacists, and pediatric physical therapists who participate in daily multidisciplinary rounds.
- Strong, supportive general pediatric and family medicine community.
- Level-II trauma center with over 100 pediatric trauma admissions per year.
- There is a 28-bed Level III-B NICU staffed by Pediatrix neonatologists, and a 10-bed Pediatric Unit staffed by Pediatrix hospitalists, creating a collegial environment.
- Responsibilities include admissions and patient management, consultation with families and referring physicians.
- Sub-specialty support includes pediatric neurology, pediatric cardiology, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric hematology/oncology, pediatric surgery, pediatric anesthesia, and pediatric ENT.
- Good work/life balance with an emphasis on team building while providing state-of-the-art care.
Idaho Falls, Idaho is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region and is the third-largest metropolitan area in the state. Nestled among the Rocky Mountains in the Snake River Plain, within a w-hour drive to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. There are year-round outdoor activities include camping, fly fishing, hunting, rock climbing, snowmobiling, and skiing, to name a few. With western hospitality, a booming economic base, a diverse arts community, and a backyard filled with recreational opportunities, Idaho Falls is a great place to live and raise a family.
- BC Pediatrics
- BE/BC Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Benefits and Compensation
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.