OB/GYN Hospitalist Practice With Resident Teaching Opportunities In California's Inland Empire
Seeking additional BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalists to join our practice at Riverside Community Hospital in Riverside, CA.
- The full-service, 478-bed acute care facility houses the largest ER and Level I Trauma Center in the Inland Empire.
- The hospital delivers more than 3,500 babies a year and has a level III NICU.
- With over 700 physicians on staff, 200 specialties are represented including maternal-fetal medicine.
- The Ob/Gyn Hospitalist’s responsibilities will include in-patient consults, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
- There are two Ob/Gyn Hospitalists in-house daily.
- Resident teaching/supervision with Ob-Gyn, Family Practice and Emergency Medicine residents.
About the Area
Riverside, a great place to live, work and play, is also known as the Inland Empire. It is one of the fastest growing cities in this region of Southern California. With rivers, mountain peaks, deserts and fertile valleys, the area offers diversity that few other locations can match. The two million people who live here are able to take advantage of affordable housing, good schools, nearby beaches, mountains, hiking and bike trails and the Wine County.
Join Pediatrix Prenatal and Women Services Team
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $234,000 - $328,500 with bonus potential.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.