Expanding Pediatric Surgery Program
We are seeking a pediatric surgeon to join our growing practice in Tyler, TX.
- Cover 1 level III hospital and outreach clinic with experience PA
- Flexible scheduling, with backup and vacations covered by our team of 8 surgeons in Dallas
- No trauma, level III NICU
- Primarily pre-scheduled surgeries and can do anywhere from 3-7 in a day
- Outpatient clinic responsibilities 2.5 days a week with the ability to ramp up
- Pediatric Surgical Associates was founded by renowned pediatric surgeon and international authority on conjoined twin separation, Dr. Theodore Votteler.
- The group continues to remain on the cutting edge of pediatric surgical procedures ranging from common hernia surgery to rare surgical procedures like the complex separation of conjoined twins or the new Bascom procedure for pilonidal cysts.
- Work and learn from a well-established group of highly regarded pediatric surgeons who each have over 20 plus years of experience and maintain collegial working relationships within the group and with hospital partners.
About the Area
Dallas is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the United States. This modern city offers residents and visitors alike a chic mystique, great quality of life, affordable housing, a growing economy, vibrant arts and culture and diverse communities for everyone to enjoy. The schools are excellent; in fact, 54 schools in the Dallas-Fort Worth region were featured in U.S. News and World Report’s 2014 America’s Best High Schools list. There is no state income tax.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.