Unique Neonatology Opportunity in a Premiere San Francisco Practice
Seeking a highly motivated BC/BE Neonatologist to join our integrated practice consisting of neonatologists, neonatal hospitalists, and nurse practitioners in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Our team covers 3 clinical sites with a combined delivery rate of 7,000 and combined average daily NICU census of 36:
- California Pacific Medical Center : Regional 35-bed level III NICU, active well baby service, large MFM service, transport program, robust high-risk perinatal navigation program and a full complement of pediatric sub-specialists supported through a partnership with Stanford Children’s Hospital; (90% of shifts at this facility)
- Suttter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital : 12-bed Community level III NICU
- Mills Peninsula Hospital : level II NICU
- NICU service highlights include micropreemie management with conventional and high frequency ventilation, surgical services, therapeutic hypothermia, and active inbound transports.
- In addition to clinical care, looking for candidates drawn to administrative leadership, program development, practice growth with telemedicine, and developing clinical care guidelines.
- The practice offers a very flexible schedule and a friendly supportive environment.
- The ideal candidate will have an active California license.
About the Area
San Francisco, one of the world's favorite cities, has a magnetic appeal that makes it an ideal place to live. With spectacular views and appealing scenery, it has easily become America's most beautiful city. Only in San Francisco can you find such desirable climate, cosmopolitan character, unique topography and world-renowned cuisine.
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $250,000 - $350,000 with bonus potential.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.