Community Based Neonatology Position in the Beautiful Rocky Mountains
We are seeking an experienced Board-Certified Neonatologist to join our Rocky Mountain Neonatology practice. Our Neonatologists work collaboratively with our Neonatal Nurse practitioners and Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians as part of a busy, growing practice in the Denver region.
- This is a 0.5 FTE position - 1,280 annual hours
- This practice is community based, with all call taken from home
- Neonatologists round daily, provide on-call coverage from home and have 24/7 support of in-house NNPs.
- NNPs and neonatologists work collaboratively in providing care to high-risk patients
- Full range of services are provided in L&D, well-newborn and NICU Levels II and III
- Coverage includes locations in the Denver metro area
- NICUs in the practice serve a network of hospitals with approximately 8500 combined deliveries
- Excellent communications skills and interest in participating in education of nursing staff, NNP’s, medical students and family practice residents
About the Area
Known as the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available - from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle.
- BE/BC Neonatology
- Active CO license preferred or in-process
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Salary Range: $200k - $310k plus bonus based on a full-time, 1.0 FTE position
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.