Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is building the future in their Imaging Institute by adding several services and locations to their network. We are recruiting full time Vascular/Interventional Radiologist to join AHN Saint Vincent located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
AHN’s Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to recently open a new 39-bed Emergency Department with dedicated CT and radiography suite, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, brand-new clinical decision unit and two comprehensive outpatient imaging centers. Expansion continues with an addition of a second linear accelerator to the Cancer Institute facility and the hospital is midway through a multi-year Imaging department equipment and facility refresh. Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ for the eighth year in a row, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
- Participate fully in a busy division, performing a wide range of procedures, including the full array of interventional oncology, TIPS, fibroid embolization, endovascular treatment of PVD including thrombolysis, biliary interventions, endovascular repair of aortic aneurysms and venous access.
- CT and Ultrasound guided biopsy, ablation, and drainage procedures
- Onsite equipment includes a 2021 installed Siemens Artis Q Biplane. The main CT department contains a dual-source 384 slice CT and a 64 slice CT, both with interventional packages. MRI consists of a 3 Tesla and 1.5 Tesla magnets with plans to add a third machine. Radiography and fluoroscopy equipment are all digital and the campus has a 64-slice PET-CT. Ultrasound units are primarily Philips Epic systems with recent software updates; IR lab utilizes a Siemens Redwood, and the full-time advanced practice provider has a dedicated Siemens Juniper.
- Have fellowship training in Vascular or Interventional radiology
- Board eligible or board certified
- Participation in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students
- Pennsylvania License
- H1-b Visa Acceptable
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Located directly on one our Great Lakes, Erie is home to Presque Isle State Park offering 7 miles of beaches, 14 miles of trails, and endless water activities including boating, fishing, paddle boarding and more! Enjoy our local wineries and breweries, diverse eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, ski resorts and museums. Benefit from the area’s low cost of living, international airport, abundance of school systems and close proximity to a number of major cities. With so much to explore, Erie has something for everyone!
Apply for Interventional/Vascular Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.