Palliative Care Physician
- A large system group with system-owned Hospice and collegial support
- Opportunities to grow within a system
- Subspecialty support and collaboration
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital & Hospice Care affiliates
- Rochester Regional Health's well-established team with a system-wide presence including 8 full-time Palliative Care Physicians, 10 APPs, a Chaplin, 3 Social Workers, and 2 Nurse Navigators.
- With the largest system-owned Hospice in Monroe County, our Palliative Care team covers 3 counties and has clinical oversight and leadership across our integrated health system in Upstate NY.
- Unity Hospital is the 2nd largest hospital in our system where you will join our Palliative Care team of 2 physicians, 3 APP's, and Social Worker.
- Our expanding outpatient Palliative Care program brings the care to our Palliative patients across a broad medical spectrum.
- Closely partnering with Oncology service at our integrated cancer centers to give them better quality of life, pain management, and around the clock support.
- Provide specialty Palliative and Hospice Care in a cooperative setting, delivered across the continuum of specialties in Oncology, Pulmonary, and others.
- Building our team to develop a plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- Work within the Palliative Care service line system-wide to advance Unity's program.
- Combination of Inpatient service, Outpatient clinic, and Community Hospice within our integrated program.
- Monday-Friday Schedule with Shared Call Coverage
- Teaching Opportunities available within our Palliative Care Fellowship Program
- Completed Palliative Care Fellowship
- Guaranteed Salary
- Sign-On and Performance Bonuses
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully Covered Relocation Services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Affordable cost of living
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Jessica Yaeger, Provider Sourcing Strateist
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Pay Range $150,000.00 - $200,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Palliative Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.