As a Psychiatrist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of mental healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
- Will join a team of psychiatrists providing inpatient and emergency room psychiatric coverage to Clifton Springs Hospital and Newark Wayne Community Hospital.
- Includes Inpatient psychiatric coverage of a 20-bed unit shared with another psychiatrist.
- Case mix includes treatment of a significant percentage of psychotic disorders, severe mood disorders, and involuntary patients.
- Coverage is daytime shift Monday thru Friday.
- Scribe coverage for documentation in EMR is available if desired.
- Position is supported by team of social workers, nurses, patient care navigators and a family medicine physician.
- Applicant would be given opportunity to participate in call coverage of the inpatient unit and CPEP (psychiatric emergency room) on weekday nights and weekends for additional compensation. Weekday night call coverage is telephonic and weekend call is a mix of telephonic and in person.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Plans offered
- Fully Covered Relocation Services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
- Moonlighting, teaching opportunities
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value-based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $250,000.00 - $300,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Inpatient Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.