Cardiologist - Hypertension Specialist
As a Cardiologist - Hypertension Specialist at Rochester Regional Health, you will play a crucial role in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with hypertension and related cardiovascular conditions. You will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers to provide the highest quality care to our patients. Your expertise will be essential in improving the overall cardiovascular health of our community.
- Patient Assessment: Conduct thorough medical assessments, including patient histories, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests, to evaluate cardiovascular health and identify hypertension-related issues.
- Diagnosis and Treatment: Provide accurate diagnoses and develop individualized treatment plans for patients with hypertension, including lifestyle modifications, medication management, and other appropriate interventions.
- Cardiovascular Consultations: Offer expert consultations to referring physicians and healthcare professionals, assisting them in managing patients with hypertension and related cardiac conditions.
- Medical Procedures: Perform specialized procedures such as cardiac catheterizations, echocardiograms, and stress tests to evaluate cardiovascular health and make treatment recommendations.
- Patient Education: Educate patients and their families about hypertension management, lifestyle modifications, and the importance of medication adherence.
- Research and Innovation: Stay updated on the latest advancements in hypertension management and participate in clinical research to contribute to the field of cardiology.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals, to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Quality Improvement: Continuously assess and improve the quality of hypertension care services within the organization, following evidence-based practices and guidelines.
- Emergency Response: Provide emergency cardiovascular care when necessary and participate in on-call rotations as required.
- Medical degree from an accredited institution.
- Completion of a cardiology fellowship with a focus on hypertension.
- Board certification in cardiology and hypertension (or eligibility for certification).
- State medical license and DEA registration.
- Excellent diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Commitment to patient-centered care and continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competitive salary plus Sign-On
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Fully Covered Relocation Package
- 403b, 457b, Defined Pension Plan
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing medical education.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Cardiologist with a passion for hypertension management and want to make a positive impact on the health of our patients, please submit your resume and cover letter to Jessica.Yaeger@rochesterregional.org
Rochester Regional Health is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $400,000.00 - $500,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Cardiologist - Hypertension Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.