Rochester Regional Health's Neuroscience Institute is dedicated to providing comprehensive care across our region integrating our Neuroscience specialties and programs including Neurology, Neurosurgery, Rehabilitation Medicine, Pain Management, Spine Care, and Rehabilitation Therapy Services. As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, our Neurologist serve an underserved, niche population throughout Upstate NY and the Finger Lakes Region.
- Competitive Salary and full benefits packages including relocation packages, malpractice, CME ($3500 annually)
- 4 weeks of vacation 1 week of CME
- Generous Retirement and defined pension plan
- 2-year salary guarantee
- $20,000-$50,000 Sign-on bonus, generous retention and performance bonuses
- Flexible clinic schedule with limited on-call
- Collaborative Neuroscience Institute working collegially with neurosurgery, neurology, neuropsychology, pain psychology, neuroendovascular surgery, interventional pain and spine
- Additionally, the Rochester/Western NY area offers a low cost of living, nationally recognized schools and higher education. The area offers a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, professional/collegiate sports venues and activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology with special qualifications in child neurology
- NYS Medical License and DEA
- Ambulatory child neurology providing diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of children with epilepsy, neurodevelopmental disabilities, migraines and headaches.
- Injections included but not limited to botox, U/S guided and TPI
About RRH Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical services and expertise
- Physician-lead and physician managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 neuroscience physician practice group.
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $250,000.00 - $300,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Pediatric Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.