Ambulatory Neurology including Subspecialties
Rochester Regional Health's Neuroscience Institute is dedicated to providing comprehensive care across our region integrating our Neuroscience specialties and programs including Neurology, Neurosurgery, Rehabilitation Medicine, Pain Management, Spine Care, and Rehabilitation Therapy Services. As a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, our Neurologist serve an underserved, niche population throughout Upstate NY and the Finger Lakes Region.
Available opportunities include:
- Dementia/Memory Care
- Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG)
- Movement disorders
- Memory care
- Vascular Neurology/Stroke
- Neurointerventional Surgery/Endovascular Neurology
- Pediatric Neurology
Our primary and comprehensive stroke centers are ranked among the top 1% of the nation for stroke, including our CARF-accredited Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center, the region's leading source for comprehensive neurologic rehabilitation care.
Join our nationally respected Neurologists and see what we have to offer:
- Physician-lead and physician managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 neuroscience physician practice group.
- Build up our multi-specialty practice that brings a full continuum of care to our patients.
- Urban and Rural/Suburban opportunities available.
- Outpatient Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week.
- Afterhours and weekend call is shared between all ambulatory Neurologists (1 in 10).
- The Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is completed, a 312,000 sq. ft. addition onto our tertiary care hospital Rochester General Hospital. This includes 100+ new private patient rooms, 4 new ICUs, and 23 new ORs.
- Neurology specific specialty pharmacy access.
- Streamlined infusion center access.
- PA/NP & Resident Clinic Support
- Skilled RN triage and procedure support
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- NYS Medical License and DEA
- Rochester was ranked the 3rd best place to live in New York and as the 26th best place to live among the 150 most populous metro areas in the United States.
- The Rochester area boast an affordable cost of living and nationally ranked public school districts.
- Salary guarantee (2-3 years) with incentive plans
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Pension Plan with 5-year vestment period
- Full benefits package
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $250,000.00 - $300,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Ambulatory Neurology including Subspecialties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.