“Qiushi” Distinguished Scholar (including Professor and Physician roles), China
“Qiushi” Distinguished Scholar (including Professor and Physician roles)
- Doctoral Degree, with full professorship (or equivalent title) at a prominent university (for "Qiushi" Distinguished Physician, both professor and chief physician titles are generally required).
- Recognized academic achievements in the field of study and the potential to guide the discipline to match or exceed the international advanced level.
- Strong teamwork spirit and organizational leadership abilities.
At SRRSH, we foster a safe, inclusive, and respectful work environment, free from discrimination and harassment. We offer:
- Negotiable competitive salary and welfare benefits, based on individual needs.
- Teachers’ apartments available for rent; eligibility to purchase welfare apartments if the successful applicants meet ZJU's requirements.
- Start-up funds negotiable based on actual demands.
- Well-equipped office environment and laboratory space.
- Guaranteed number of doctoral students to supervise annually, with support for postdoctoral recruitment.
- Assistance with school enrollment for children, spousal job placement, and residence permits for foreigners.
Position Type: Full-Time
Organization Type: Hospital
Job Type: Professor, Clinician
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- Resume detailing the continuous study and work experience, from undergraduate study to present, listing published papers, achievements in major teaching and research activities, research projects undertaken, patents, awards, etc.
- Three representative works.
- A proposed work plan and research proposal.