Hematologist/Oncologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in Northern and Central California
Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
Openings in Northern and Central California
- Fresno: Seeking a BC/BE hematologist/oncologist to join our team in Fresno. Join a practice that is supported by oncology nurse navigators and nurse practitioners. Utilize a practice style that allows for flexibility through virtual and in person care. Find autonomy in managing your own patient panel yet find physician support across the Northern California region by joining The Permanente Medical Group.
- Oakland: Seeking a BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with a strong background in medical oncology, focusing on gynecological and breast cancer. We have a strong commitment to excellent patient care, with opportunities available for clinical research and teaching in a supportive and collaborative environment. Our practice employs a hybrid schedule allowing for virtual care, and physicians are supported by nurse case managers. Malignant hematology is managed by a separate service in our department.
- Napa/Solano: Seeking 2 physicians who are BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology. One opening prefers someone with special interest in gastrointestinal (GI) oncology. The other opening prefers someone with special interest in hematology and will also participate in some melanoma. Opportunity to work some days from home.
- Roseville: Seeking physician who is BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology, preferably solid tumor and malignant heme. Opportunities to participate in and be part of a sub-specialty regional hematology group, clinical trial enrollment (SWOG, ECOG, NRG, NCI), teaching, and Commission on Cancer Accredited team who focuses on state-of-the-art personalized cancer care.
- Santa Rosa: Full-time weekday opening to join our team in Santa Rosa. In this outpatient role, you will see a mix of oncology and hematology patients, or oncology only if preferred.
- South Sacramento: Seeking two physicians, BE/BC in Hematology and/or Oncology. Focus on either (1) solid tumors (primarily GU, gyn, breast), or (2) hematology (malignant and benign) with a small portion of solid tumors. Virtual care and telehealth days will be incorporated into practice. Supported by nurse navigators and multidisciplinary tumor boards. Opportunity for further sub-specialization collaboration, clinical trials, or research.
- Stockton: Seeking a physician who is BE/BC in both Hematology and Oncology. In this outpatient role, you will see a mix of oncology and hematology patients. Prefer someone with special interest in breast, lower GI, and benign hematology.
Per Diem Opportunities are also available throughout Northern & Central California.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Opportunity for growth in your area of interest, as well as professional autonomy.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multispecialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- PSLF Eligible Employer
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $400,020 to $420,000 plus additional potential incentives up to $23,500*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Per diem range is $242 to $250 per hour.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/careers/.
You may also contact Bo Chau at: Bo.Chau@kp.org; call: 510-625-5940. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: