Seeking per diem BE/BC Pediatric Rheumatologist to join
Pediatric Rheumatology Consultants ~ Austin, TX
Autoimmune disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal system are debilitating for children and can be challenging to treat. The team at Pediatric Rheumatology Consultants works closely with each patient family, coordinating care with the patient’s medical providers to help treat all aspects
of their illness.
We don’t just believe patients come first - it’s the cornerstone of our organization. Putting patients first means offering access to specialists who are close to home, while providing an incredible patient experience and fostering meaningful relationships with patients and their families. Our vision, and the vision of our sibling organization, Child Neurology Consultants of Austin, is to help every child become their best self.
• Experienced team
• Three Convenient locations in Austin area
• Two on-site pediatric infusion centers
• On-line appointment booking
• On-line patient portal
• No Hospital call
Will consider candidate open to a FT position
Conditions We Treat
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Fever of Unknown Origin and Periodic Fever Syndromes (Auto-Inflammatory Syndromes)
• Henoch-Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
• Benign pains due to growing pains, restless legs, or hypermobility
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (colitis) associated Arthritis
• Juvenile Dermatomyositis or Polymyositis - muscle inflammation
• Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
• Kawasaki Disease
• Lupus: systemic and cutaneous
• Psoriatic Arthritis
• Raynaud’s Disease/Phenomenon
• Reactive Arthritis (transient or toxic synovitis) & Post-Infectious Arthritis
• Rheumatic Fever
• Vasculitis PediRheumTX.com
• Uveitis (eye inflammation)
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.