Pediatrix is seeking to add a per diem OB/GYN Hospitalist to our team at Broward Health in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Broward Health Medical Center has 36 private mother/baby suites and 3 deluxe Empress suites, many labor delivery rooms, ORs, in-house anesthesia and an on-site Level-III NICU
- The Coral Springs location has 28 private mother/baby rooms in the new maternity tower, 3 ORs and 12 labor/delivery suites
- Over 2100 deliveries annually with a 28% cesarean rate in first time mothers, and an estimated 4800 triage encounters
- The Broward Health Medical Center team consists of 9 OB/GYNs and 9 Midwives, the location in Coral Springs will have 4 OB/GYNs
- There is a team of highly trained specialists available including: MFMs, neonatologists, midwives, and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Board Certification is required
- Our ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.