We are seeking a per diem Board Certified neonatologist to join our well-established practice of 30 years at Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare (TMH), home to the region’s only Newborn Intensive Care Unit.
- The only hospital in Tallahassee to earn the Baby-Friendly Hospital designation, TMH leads the region by delivering more than 75 percent of babies born in the area. With 19 labor and delivery rooms, the facility is dedicated to providing patient-centered care to new babies and their families.
- With an ADC of 25 and 4,000 annual deliveries, this is the only area facility designated as a Level-III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and is equipped to handle high-risk moms and premature or critically ill babies.
- The hospital serves a 17 county region in North Florida and South Georgia and is affiliated with 3 residency programs.
- This is a multi-specialty practice, consisting of neonatologists, NNPs, pediatric intensivists and pediatric hospitalists, working as a team to provide family centered quality healthcare. Supported by a variety of other specialists including: pediatric cardiology, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric radiology, pediatric neurology and pediatric orthopedics.
- Friendly, professional atmosphere with great nurses and ancillary services - PICC team, IV therapy team and a full time child life specialist.
- Transports are from other regional hospitals and staffed by a neonatal nurse and respiratory therapist.
- 24 hour rounding plus call from home/hotel - Can block schedule up to a week at a time
- Board Certification and recent Neonatology experience required
- FL license required
- Holiday 2023 coverage needed
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.