Per Diem Coverage Opportunity In Our Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Program At Sunrise Children's Hospital
We are seeking **Per diem** Pediaric Cardiac Intensivists for our rapidly advancing CVICU at Sunrise Children’s Hospital in Las Vegas, NV. The ideal candidates will be board certified in pediatric critical care medicine and either dual trained in pediatric cardiology or have completed a pediatric cardiac ICU fellowship.
- Our pediatric cardiac intensivists are practicing in a state-of-the-art 14-bed CVICU to care for our >400 cardiac surgical cases performed each year.
- The team is complemented by acute care pediatric nurse practitioners.
- We are the premier provider of children’s services, including procedural sedation services.
- Our practice is complemented by a near full array of pediatric primary and subspecialty support including our affiliated pediatric hospitalist service, six pediatric intensivists practicing in the hospital’s 24-bed PICU, 72-bed Level-IV NICU, a dedicated 20-bed pediatric emergency department, and pediatric and neonatal transport service.
- Seeking candidates with extra year of Cardiac ICU training or full double Cardiology/PICU training.
- Shift; Night; 5pm - 7:30am
- Requires a Nevada active license
- Requires candidates to be Board Certified and Experienced.
- Seeking a candidate with a minimum of years experience, post Fellowship.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Pediatric Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.