Phoenix Neonatologist Opportunity
Arizona Neonatology is seeking a full-time BC/BE neonatologist to join our 24-physician practice in Phoenix, Arizona.
- We provide a full range of services in the Phoenix area in our three Level III-IV NICUs (74-beds, 74-beds, 28 beds), and six Level II Special Care Nurseries.
- Arizona Neonatology also provides services at two Level IIIa and two Level II Special Care Nurseries throughout Arizona.
- Together with our neonatal nurse practitioners, our physicians provide care for an average daily census of 150-200, with greater than 2500 admissions annually.
- We provide resident and medical student education opportunities at Banner University Medical Center where our physicians are assistant professors.
- We provide PA student and DO medical student education at Honor Health.
- Our Level III-IV NICUs provide high-frequency ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide, total body cooling, and aEEG.
- ECMO is provided in the PICU at Banner Desert.
- In-house call at level III-IV NICUs, with limited back up call from home.
Phoenix is in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert at the foot of the scenic McDowell Mountain Regional Park. It is the fifth-largest city in the United States. The city averages 310 days of sunshine a year, providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Residents enjoy a wide variety of cultural and sporting events. Phoenix is a family-oriented community with excellent school districts and numerous activities for children. Excellent skiing is just 2 hours away and the bright lights of Las Vegas and California’s beautiful beaches are within a several hour drive or one hour flight.
- BE/BC Neonatology
- Unable to sponsor visa's at this time
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.