Cultured Coastal Florida Town - Level-III NICU
Excellent opportunity to join our team of ten neonatologists and ten NNPs providing care at Lee Health / Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida. We value a team-approach toward care, in a developmentally sensitive and family-centered unit. Our core values support a culture of life-long learning and professional growth, with a robust quality improvement program and opportunities for clinical research if desired.
- The health system has two facilities and 7000 deliveries per year
- Our state-of-the art facility at Golisano Children's Hospital is a 70-bed, Level-III NICU
- Cape Coral Hospital provides a Level-I low-risk delivery service
Family-friendly and filled with activities and amenities for all ages, our community embraces a dedicated commitment to quality of life. The weather is one of the area’s best assets, allowing for endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors such as fishing, bicycling, tennis, a multitude of water sports and wonderful sandy beaches. The region offers some of the most sought after golf courses in the world. Whether you choose to live in a waterfront home, high-rise condo, or gated community, there is something for everyone. The area boasts a wide variety of schools from primary to college level and there is no state income tax.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing attending coverage at our Level-III NICU, which provides all subspecialty services (except cardiovascular surgery and ECMO) and high-risk delivery service coverage, with in-house call and 24-hour NNP coverage.
- Level-I coverage includes well baby care and back-up coverage from home
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.