Neonatologist - Practice Medical Director
Exciting NICU Leadership Opportunity in Suburban Philadelphia
Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking a motivated BC Neonatologist to join our established practice as Medical Director at Jefferson-Washington Township Hospital in Turnersville, NJ.
- We are a 4-neonatologist practice, in which the Practice Medical Director will share in clinical care in addition to leadership and administrative duties
- 14-bed Level 3 NICU with services including ventilators, CPAP, etc.
- ADC of 7 in the NICU and 2-5 babies in the newborn nursery
- Over 900 deliveries and 150 NICU admissions annually
- In-house 24-hour shifts
- The hospital is part of New Jersey division of renowned Jefferson Health System and a teaching site for Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine with teaching opportunities available for OB residents and third-year medical students.
- Pediatric subspecialty support in cardiology and ophthalmology
Jefferson Washington Township Hospital recently completed a $222 million investment bringing world class healthcare to the residents of Washington Township.
Turnersville, NJ, a suburb of Philadelphia, is approximately 20 minutes away, 90 minutes from all shore points, and 2 hours to NYC. Turnersville is in Gloucester County and one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Washington Township is a family community with a rural feel, providing an environment conducive to outstanding educational, recreational, and social activities and programs. It is a wonderful place to live, work and enjoy.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist - Practice Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.