California's Famous Wine Country Right In Your Backyard
Seeking an additional BC/BE neonatologist to join our team at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital in Santa Rosa, CA.
- The 12-bed community Level-III NICU has an average daily census of 8 and approximately 285 admissions annually.
- The hospital delivers 1,800 babies per year.
- Care for babies 27 weeks GA and up.
- Services include HFOV, iNO, cooling, and telemedicine and transports from smaller hospitals to the north.
- Pediatric surgery and babies
- In addition to an active QI program, there are teaching opportunities with family practice residents.
- Call can be from home, competitive pay, and a good work/life balance.
- Actively engaged and supportive nursing, RT, nutrition, and PT/OT staff.
- Join a strong, collaborative team with focus on clinical excellence and serving the surrounding
About the Area
Santa Rosa, an hour's drive north of San Francisco in California's famed wine country, is a vibrant city with good schools and a true feeling of community. The city's charming downtown area is lined with shops and restaurants. Residents enjoy beach strolls along the Sonoma Coast and mountain hikes and bike rides under the local version of skyscrapers found in the Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve. And, Santa Rosa is hometown to Charles Schulz, the famed "Peanuts" cartoonist.
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $250,000 - $310,000 with bonus potential.
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.