Neonatologist Opportunity in Springfield, Missouri
Enjoy the beauty of the Ozarks along with a low cost of living!
Neonatologist wanted by Ozark Neonatal Associates, Inc. in Springfield, Missouri. Seeking a full-time BC/BE Neonatologist to provide a full range of services, including high frequency ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide, total body cooling; develop diagnostic skills, perform complicated procedures when serious disorders are suspected, including endotracheal intubations, umbilical lines placement, pleural/ pericardial taps and paracentesis and taking care of extremely premature infants; responsible for in-patient care of premature babies in NICU; provide in-house on-call. Requires: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree or foreign equivalent, and Board Eligible/Board Certified in neonatology by the American Board of Pediatrics. Send resume to: HR Dept., Ozark Neonatal Associates, Inc. 1301 Concord Terrace, Sunrise, FL 33323 or email@example.com , or apply at https://www.pediatrix.com/careers/ Refer to job ID 41021
Our well-established practice is seeking an additional BC/BE neonatologist to join our five-physician practice at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Missouri.
- State-of-the-art, 46-bed Level-III single patient room NICU
- We provide all aspects of neonatal care with the exception of ECMO and open heart surgery
- The NICU has over 550 admissions annually with an average daily census of 28
- NNPs provide 24 hour, in-house coverage
- The hospital has a full complement of 21 pediatric sub-specialists on staff, as well as a dedicated neonatal transport team
- Great schedule with only 8 in-house shifts per month
- Teaching opportunities are available
- This is an opportunity to work at a facility which is located in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPS), or Medically Underserved Area/Population (MUA/MUP)
Located in scenic southwest Missouri, Springfield is the third largest city in Missouri. One of the major factors attracting people to the Springfield area and the Ozarks is the low cost of living. This is a college town with great public and private schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city-but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Afford the new home you’ve always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid the natural Ozarks beauty.
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Neonatologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.