Physician - Ear Nose & Throat - SSM Health Dean Medical Group - South Campus - Madison, WI
- Department currently consists of 5 other established ENT MD's and 3 APs
- Call would be split 1:5
- Ideal candidate excels in all areas of ENT, and subspecialty interest is welcomed
- Large volume and need for Moh's reconstructions, with facial trauma/mandible experience also helpful
- Collegial team and fully supportive working environment where physicians and APs work together for ideal patient case
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process
SSM Health Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group. Additional details include:
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in both outpatient and inpatient ENT.
- 4.5 days/week or 4/5 day alternating work week offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Provide outreach 1 day a week
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical block times available
- Clinic equipped with multiple scopes as well as procedure suites to allow large volume of patient care and procedures to be done outside of the OR.
- Ability to perform high level cases but university practice is nearby for situations beyond our capabilities.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center and was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- The St. Mary's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) was the first facility in the state of Wisconsin to care for critically ill newborns. The NICU, which is a Level III unit has 31 beds, is staffed by six neonatologists and nurses who specialize in care of 490 critically ill newborns annually.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was named as 3rd best place to live in America by Livability.com in 2020
- Built around four lakes, Madison satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails.
For more information contact:
Jody Chellevold, Physician and Executive Recruiter at SSM Health
Phone 608.636.4203. email@example.com
Physician - State of Work Location
Apply for Physician - Ear Nose & Throat - SSM Health Dean Medical Group - South Campus - Madison, WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.