- Full-time position preferred, can choose from 4 days or 5 days a week. Part-time position available.
- Outpatient scopes of practice, inpatient practice is optional.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching, developing pediatric curriculum and exploring new models of care.
- Compensation is between $199,714 and $217,821 per year.
- The compensation amounts listed are total compensation based on a 1.0 FTE and may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where You'll Work
Providence St. Peter Hospital Family Medicine Residency is a fully accredited program affiliated with the University of Washington Network of Family Medicine residencies. Collaboration with the Chehalis Family Medicine Clinic provides access to one of the only rural training programs in the state. The program also corresponds with Providence St. Peter Hospital, a 390-bed regional referral center in downtown Olympia.
Where You'll Live
Olympia is on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing to sailing. Olympia and its primary neighboring cities of Tumwater and Lacey have a population of 250,000, offering an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23764
Apply for Faculty Pediatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.