Medical Director Hospital Medicine
No Summary Available
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. We are proudly partnered with Intermountain Health and provide their Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
As a Hospital Medicine Medical Director you will:
- Practice at Intermountain Health: St. Vincent in Billings, Montana
- Manage a Hospitalist team has 20 full-time physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Work 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- Handle a Closed ICU - no procedures and no codes
- Use Epic EMR and have access to Sound Physicians' internal informatics platform
- Thrive with a culture of integrity, honesty, support, and amazing retention rates among physicians and nurses
- Enjoy Excellent Compensation
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
No Additional Description Available
St Vincent Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$1.00 - $1,000.00
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Medical Director Hospital Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.