Occupational Medicine Medical Director
- Full-time position; 1.0 FTE (0.60 FTE clinical and 0.40 FTE administrative).
- Schedule will be 3 days in clinic and 2 days administrative
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed salary, quality incentive, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- CME days and dollars, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions, and paid board certification available
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- As a not-for-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the federal - Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
- Must be board-certified in Occupational Medicine and possess at least 2 years of occupational medicine practice experience.
- 1 to 2 years of leadership experience is preferred
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, "Rip City" offers residents a high quality of life, an incredibly diverse array of dining options and a thriving job market. The city is also an outdoor enthusiast's mecca, ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23845
Apply for Occupational Medicine Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.