Cardiologist - Optum NY-Tri-State
- Collegial multispecialty group practice with a large referral base
- Offices offer a broad array of cardiovascular services: exercise stress testing, non-invasive imaging, echocardiogram and vascular studies, nuclear stress testing, pacemakers, and defibrillators
- Robust in-house diagnostic testing facility
- Full complement of Advanced Practice Clinicians, Medical Assistants and Administrative teams to assist with patient care
- Patient care including Inpatient/Outpatient Hospital Rounds as well as Cardiology in office/clinic
- Noninvasive cardiac testing such as echocardiography including TEE, vascular studies interpretation, and cardiac stress testing
- ECG and ambulatory ECG interpretation and reporting
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and bonus eligibility
- Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company
- Robust retirement offerings including employer funded contributions and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
- Physician Partnership opportunities and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust clinician learning and development programs
About our Optum Tri-State Region:
Optum Tri-State was formed in 2022 by bringing together Riverside Medical Group, CareMount Medical and ProHealth Care. The regional alignment combines resources and services across the care continuum - from preventative medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond - and features 70 specialties, working in 360 medical practices and more than 55 urgent care locations across New York, New Jersey, and Southern Connecticut. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Optum Tri-State can provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. This dynamic position would afford you the opportunity to join a regional care team of over 2,100 providers who serve nearly 2 million patients. Our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes. With Optum, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation.
- Fellowship training in cardiovascular disease
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Cardiovascular Disease
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New York or has New York application in process
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Nuclear Medicine, Vascular and Echocardiography
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Cardiologist - Optum NY-Tri-State
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.