Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln,located just 15 minutes from Manhattan, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Privacy and Security rules outlined in the HIPAA guidelines.
- Successfully completes the mandatory one day HIPAA Training.
- Adheres and conforms to all hospital and departmental guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Examines patients, orders or performs appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Formulates diagnosis, directs or preforms appropriate therapeutic treatment and counsels patients.
- Consults with other members of the professional staff.
- Gives guidance and direction to the house staff and other members of the healthcare team.
- Provides guidance and participates in the teaching of house staff, in staff conferences, and in research projects as directed.
- Advises the less experienced members of the professional medical staff.
- Plans, organizes and directs the operation of a major segment within a medical service or medical program in a hospital or similar health facility; or assists the Chief of Service in the planning, organizing and directing of the entire medical service or medical program.
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the service.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for physicians and other professional employees working in the service.
- Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the Chief of Service.
- Participates in medical research.
- Prepares daily work log as required.
- Adheres to the departmental attendance policy.
- All other duties as required by the department.
- Completion of Fellowship Training Program in Hematology/Oncology
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Hematology/Oncology
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Best in class medical insurance
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- H1 - Visa candidates are welcome
Annual Based Salary: $185,400
Please note proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Hematologist/Oncologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.