Join a well-established, hard-working team with a strong reputation in Colorado Springs, Colorado. At UCHealth, our mission is simple - make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Primary Care at Briargate in Colorado Springs is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
• Practice full-scope family medicine.
• Enjoy 36 patient facing hours a week.
• Integrated behavioral health on site.
• Potential to empanel quickly
• Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs that help with inbasket support.
• Call is phone-only and shared with colleagues in Colorado Springs.
• BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $217,000-$240,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement program comprised of a 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.