Take over an established Outpatient only primary care practice in southern Illinois!
Successful candidate will have:
- Graduated from an ACGME Family Medicine or an Internal Medicine program
- BE/BC in Family or Internal Medicine
- Preference would be to have a candidate with experience
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville & Memphis.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- Outpatient Practice
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary $275k+ for the first two years, based on experience
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short- & long-term disability insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Generous time off package of 32 days per payroll year, with the ability to roll over 5 days per year
- CME allowance
- 401k with an employer match and a deferred compensation plan
- Student loan repayment available
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- At the crossroads of Interstate 57 & Interstate 64
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Mt. Vernon is a growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs
Physician - State of Work Location
Apply for Take over an established Outpatient only primary care practice in southern Illinois!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.