Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group -the largest multi-specialty physician group serving Boston's north shore. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We're always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient.
The Orthopedics Division of North Shore Physicians Group is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join a group of 2 hand surgeons, 9 orthopedic surgeons, 5 physiatrists, 11 nurse practitioners and 1 physician assistant.
Practice location in Peabody, MA approximately 15 miles north of Boston. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital, a Level III trauma center is the primary hospital for surgical services.
While practicing as an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• the stability provided by our membership in the Mass General Brigham health care system
• our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital which includes working at both MGH/Danvers and Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital
• an integrated care model that promotes collaboration and team-based care
• respect for your contributions and input and support for our practitioners' ability to find a healthy work-life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences, and an overall outstanding quality of life
To apply or learn more about our opportunities, email your CV and letter of interest to Michele Gorham at email@example.com .
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon - Near Boston, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.