Urgent Care Physician
- Optum is the largest employer of providers.
- $5.1B invested annually in technology and innovation.
- 99% of Optum Care's MA patients will be in 4-star plans or better by 2023.
- Optum serves approximately 9 out of 10 U.S. hospitals and 9 out of 10 Fortune 100 employers.
- Optum is the technology-focused and care-delivery arm of UnitedHealth Group.
- UHG is ranked 5th of the Fortune 500.
- The largest healthcare company in the world according to Forbes.
- Eleventh largest company by revenue in the world.
- See how we are improving our communities.
Optum HouseCalls in-home assessments are now available in all 50 states. Learn how implementing a holistic approach can help improve health outcomes and quality measures for Medicare Advantage members: Click Here
The Optum Care Partnership Program for Physicians is designed to reward, recognize, and develop physicians and provides multiple tracks for career development. Partners and Distinguished Partners are invited to attend a once-a-year Partnership Forum hosted by Optum and focused on creating engagement for providers across the country. Whether you want to be the next clinical leader at Optum or a stronger clinician, this program will support your career desires.
Urgent Care Physician, Virtual & In-Person
Our Walk-In clinics at the Everett Clinic & Polyclinic locations are staffed by board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. We are backed by a network of primary and specialty care doctors. As an Urgent Care Physician, you will have access to labs, imaging, and specialty physicians.
If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Our Urgent Care locations are open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 7:30am-7:30pm.
We have locations throughout North Seattle from Northgate to Stanwood.
- EMR - EPIC
- Dragon is available if requested
- Virtual Care Option
- Practice Manager on-site
- 2 + providers in clinic per day minimum; some locations have 4+ clinicians per day.
- Dedicated support, so clinicians can focus on practicing at "Peak of License".
- Each clinician has a dedicated MA
- RNs are trained to give Ivs
- X-ray and stat labs at all sites
- access to same-day advanced imaging
- Same day advanced imaging & point of care testing
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts; 8-week block schedules
- Same day advanced imaging & point-of-care testing
- Each provider will see 30-35 patients on a 12-hour day
- Emergency Room diversion program
- Capacity management
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations.
- $40,000 Starting Bonus + Additional Retention Bonus
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 401k with match + Executive Savings Plan
- Professional liability at no cost to clinician
- Commuter Reimbursement
- CME Reimbursement & Time Off
- Stock Purchase Option
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Care™: In-home back-up child and adult/elder care
- Bright Horizons College Coach™: Tuition Payment Planning & More
- Rally Well-being Programs to help with health and lifestyle goals
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Complete timely and thorough documentation using our EMR system
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Supervise Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner as needed
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must have completed an accredited residency
- Must be board certified or board eligible for medical residents
- Active Washington Medical License or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Applicable state Pharmacy/DEA Registration
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $259,790 to $345,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.