Southern California - Outpatient Family Medicine
Job Title: Outpatient Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine
Job Location: Southern California
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent/Employed
We are seeking a dynamic Primary Care Family Medicine Physician to join our team of physicians in providing excellent outpatient care to adults in our hospital-based clinic in Southern California.
- Beautiful 200-bed facility with state-of-the-art technology
- Four-day work week with no night call
- Annual base salary of $295,000 plus RVU bonus
- Benefits include CME, paid time off, student loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and more
- Visa candidates accepted!
- M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Board-certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted license in California or eligible to obtain one
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care
- Ranked "Top 5 Best Places to Buy a House in California" in 2023 (Niche.com)
- Family-friendly community of 30,000 in central Southern California with a relaxed, slower-paced lifestyle
- A paradise for the outdoor adventures offering access to year-round sunshine and natural wonders in the nearby Sierra Mountains, Sequoia National Forest, and Death Valley.
- Affordable housing with county taxes among the lowest in the state!
- Top-quality education (public and private school options) with one of the highest numbers of people with PhDs per capita in America
- A quick drive to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Bakersfield, and more!
Job Reference: FP 22755
Apply for Southern California - Outpatient Family Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.