Director, Adult Outpatient and Child Psychiatry
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are recruiting for a full time Director of Outpatient Psychiatry
- Oversee outpatient psychiatry division
- Manage provider scheduling
- Maintain direct outpatient clinic panels
- Direct supervision of outpatient attending physician and allied health provider staff
- Supervise and teach residents and medical students
- Provide clinical guidance to other members of the healthcare team as needed
- Lead and manage performance improvement and quality management projects for the division
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Active, unrestricted NYS License
- Active DEA Waiver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Familiarity with high-risk patients and cultural sensitivity in community settings
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Director, Adult Outpatient and Child Psychiatry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.