Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, In partnership withNYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Islandour teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation withSUNY Downstate Medical Center and NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicinein order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for a full time Psychiatrist to work in our busy Outpatient Mental Health Service.
- Evaluation, treatment and provision of direct care to patients in the clinic setting- Supervise and teach residents and medical students- Provide clinical guidance to other members of the healthcare team as needed- Participate in performance improvement and quality management projects as assigned
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Active, unrestricted NYS License
- Active DEA Waiver
- Active X-Waiver preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Familiarity with high-risk patients and cultural sensitivity in community settings
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Annual Base Salary Range: $236,900 (board eligible) - $247,200 (board certified)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.