Urgent Care - Palo Alto, CA
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a part-time, board-certified, or board-eligible Urgent Care physician.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Beautiful state-of-the outpatient medical center supported by over 50 specialty and sub-specialty services
- Diagnostic imaging and full laboratory services onsite
- No overnight shifts0.5 FTE
Board-certified or board-eligible in related specialty
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, shift-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG’s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group Sutter Health
Job Number: PAFMG2022-215
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is part of the San Francisco Metropolitan Bay Area and became known as the birthplace of Silicon Valley. Palo Alto offers an unusual blend of intellect, innovation, culture and natural beauty.
Proximity to Stanford University with its cultural and educational offerings enhance the vibrancy, innate charm and beauty of Palo Alto. Distinctive in every way, Palo Alto offers its business community a diverse and exciting environment in which to work and live.
Apply for Urgent Care - Palo Alto, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.