Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon: Industry Leading Cancer Care - IDEAL SW Location!
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon: Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
The Division of Surgical Oncology is actively recruiting a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with microsurgery skills to join our growing team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery.
Banner Health is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to Arizona. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center began in Gilbert, AZ in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. This partnership has extended to additional locations throughout the Phoenix area and in Northern Colorado. Research is an important component of our cancer centers; we currently have 135+ ongoing clinical trials.
As our cancer center continues to expand, we are building additional space, including more clinic space for plastics. BMDACC includes a comprehensive team of experts that comprises many subspecialties. With the support of a fully staffed APP team, the selected candidate will be dedicated to the cancer center and can anticipate a high volume of cancer reconstruction.
Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities throughout AZ, and work in a highly desired suburban area
We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship or similar training in Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery is desirable
- Microsurgery and cancer reconstruction interest is essential
- Comfortable and confident with growing a program
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
When you work with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center you will receive a lucrative compensation package. Base salary dependent on experience/qualifications plus multiple incentives and robust benefits package.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, SUBMIT YOUR CV. Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment.