Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Flagship Health/CO Springs, Colorado - Provide Veteran Healthcare!
Flagship Health is an innovative new health enterprise custom built for veteran seniors and their spouses. Our military culture, veteran community, and advanced primary care services are carefully designed to help veterans thrive. With innovative medical, behavioral, and social services – we are dedicated to both honoring and serving the veterans who have served us well.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
This role provides the opportunity for transformational change in the delivery of primary care to those who have served.
This provider will join the market leadership team and be responsible for working with and leading our clinical staff as Flagship Health establishes initial operations and implements its growth strategy. This role will balance primary care practice and administrative responsibilities with an initial focus on establishing clinical operations and supporting market growth strategic development. Clinical and administrative responsibilities will evolve based on establishing initial operating capabilities and the growth of the clinical practice.
- Will be responsible for serving as primary care provider for assigned Flagship Health patients
- Support Organizational Strategy: Support our goal of continuous improvement. Work collaboratively as a leader at the deck plate, sharing best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Duties are primarily focused on the performance of the clinical and associated business operations, but they will have strategic input into a variety of organizational-wide projects and other initiatives which will fall into the following categories:
- Care Management
- Quality Improvement
- Utilization Management
- Clinical Committee Functions/Leadership
- Network Management
- Health Plan Management
- Documentation/Risk Adjustment
- Clinical Compliance & Policy Development
- Drive Culture: Flagship Health fosters a culture of innovation and open dialogue. In addition, the team works with urgency. This requires passion and enthusiasm, active listening skills, and comfort with and commitment to regular change. Our providers are expected to support this culture and set an example for others to follow:
QUALITIES & ABILITIES:
- Proven Leadership Skills with the ability to Develop High Functioning Teams
- Startup Mentality and Growth Mindset
- Innovative and Creative
- Value-Based Care Experience and Orientation
- Commitment to our Veteran population
- Passionate about their work and motivated to be a part of a fast-growing organization.
- Aware of their leadership skills and potential for impact and eager to share those with an energetic team on the leading edge of healthcare innovation.
- Extensive experience in primary care
- Excited by process of developing and implementing new processes.
- Belief that population health and a focus on smart allocation of scarce resources can lead to high value care (better care, lower cost), both in terms of quality and safety.
- Ability to maintain composure under challenging circumstances while guiding others to effective solutions.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a passion for problem solving
- 3+ Years of experience in outpatient primary care preferred
- Military or Veterans Health Administration Experience (preferred)
EDUCATION / TRAINING / LICENSURE:
- APRN Certification (Required)
- Colorado Medical License (preferred)
- Completion of Accredited MSN Program (Requirement)
- Annual Salary starting at $120k+ commensurate with experience
- Annual Bonus based on company growth and overall performance
- Competitive Benefits