PA Needed for Post-Acute Setting - Rocky Mountain Senior Care - Ft Collins, Colorado - Flex Schedule
Rocky Mountain Senior Care is a mobile health team consisting of many highly trained and experienced medical professionals including Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Physicians Assistants (PAs), and Board-Certified Medical Doctors (MDs) as well as a triage team comprised of MAs, LPNs, and RNs. We provide care to patients in a variety of settings including independent and assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, long term care, as well as hospice and palliative care in some instances.
RMSC is recruiting for a part-time or full-time physician assistant within our inpatient care facilities throughout Colorado. Regions available include Fort Collins, Denver, and CO Springs, Colorado, and providers are assigned to only one region where they will provide care. Candidates with experience in internal medicine, family medicine, geriatrics, emergency medicine, and other specialties will be considered.
- Opportunities exist starting at 1 day/week up to 5/days week - both full-time and part-time providers enjoy a flexible schedule
- Average patient census as part of the care team is 12-15 patients/day within 1 community
- Team-based care model includes physicians, social workers, RNs, LPNs, and MAs
- Triage service takes first call 24/7/365 Innovative clinical and social support model enables providers to focus on patient care - less administrative burden, all orders/calls/documentation managed by team
- Homegrown, federally certified EHR created by RMSC clinicians (Medicine Metamorphosis)
RMSC offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
After over twenty years of caring for patients within a brick-&-mortar clinic setting, Dr. Elane Shirar became aware of her aging patients’ increasing need for more specialized and personal care. She developed a house call program, Rocky Mountain Senior Care, over a decade ago and the practice continued to expand at the request of other residents, families, and caregivers. We now service hundreds of independent, assisted, and skilled nursing facilities in a wide geographic region from Colorado Springs, across the Denver Metropolitan area and as far North as Fort Collins. Rocky Mountain Senior Care’s administrative office is located in Golden.