Interventional Radiologist, Lenox Hill Hospital
Interventional Radiologist, Lenox Hill Hospital:
Northwell Health is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for an outstanding full-time opportunity in Manhattan, NY starting January 1, 2024 for a 100% IR-only role. You will join a dynamic team of 200+ academic and community radiologists, many of whom hold positions within our health system and/or local and national societies.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with flexible call schedule
- Based at state-of-the-art hospital with cutting-edge technology and equipment
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an IR/DR residency at an ACGME-accredited institution
- Currently be board eligible or board certified in IR/DR
- Possess or ability to obtain an unrestricted NYS Medical License
Lenox Hill Hospital is a 450-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side. A part of the community for more than 150 years, the hospital has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The mission of Lenox Hill Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in its communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research. The bronchoscopy suite has state of the art equipment covering the entire spectrum of interventional procedures. The Center for Sleep Medicine includes both home and in-lab testing. The division enjoys a collegial relationship with its thoracic surgical colleagues and both divisions are in fact part of the Lung Institute. We also work closely with the Cardiology Department to comanage a pulmonary hypertension program.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc’s #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiology’s Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care, https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Mark Westcott, MWestcott@northwell.edu.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist, Lenox Hill Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.