HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
Sentara MJH, is actively seeking a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team. Employed position joining our cancer center, providing full spectrum of hematology and medical oncology services.
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) as well as QOPI certified.
- Cancer Center support services:
- On-site oncology pharmacists
- Social worker, palliative care, nurse navigators, and other support services integrated into clinic.
- Generous two-year salary guarantee with infusion oversight and productivity bonus.
- Conversion to base plus generous productivity rate per wRVU, plus infusion oversight at year 3 or sooner.
- Sign on/Commencement bonus
- Join 5 MDs and 3 NPs
- 1:6 Call
- Very light inpatient coverage, consult only
- Daily collaborative relationship with radiation oncology based in cancer center as well
- Epic EMR
Enjoy the spectacular Blue Ridge mountains and endless outdoor recreation in Charlottesville, home of the University of Virginia. Charlottesville is known for its strong academic community, and culture, historical attractions, and farm to table dining. Two hours to Washington D.C., and one hour from Richmond.
For more information, please contact Wendi Snowberger, Physician Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or: (804) 908-0866.
Apply for HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.