Interventional Cardiology – Hospital Employed Position Growing New Hospital Service Line
With the addition of a brand-new Cardiovascular Procedure Center as well as the transition of multiple established community-based Cardiologists to the organization, Community Hospital in Grand Junction Colorado, is experiencing significant Cardiology growth and is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to help keep up with this growing specialty offering.
Benefits to include:
- Well-established referral network - Including several large hospital managed primary care practices
- Group currently consists of Five Diagnostic Cardiologists and Two Nurse Practitioners
- A very attractive and competitive base salary
- Production/quality bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student loan repayment options
- CME Support
- Hospital employee benefit package including malpractice and matching retirement plan
Fast facts about Grand Junction, Colorado:
- One of the faster growing cities in the Western US
- Offers fantastic opportunities for outdoor recreation within a 100-mile radius of its boundaries.
- Largest city between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Offers the cultural and social benefits of a larger city without all the congestion of people and traffic a bigger city usually carries.
- High desert climate offers warm days, cool nights and over 300 days of sun a year!
- Offers fantastic opportunities for: rafting, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, cycling, hunting, camping, golfing, skiing
To learn more, Contact:
Ryan Schultz, Physician Relations Director – Community Hospital
Direct: (970) 263-2638 | E-mail: email@example.com
Great People. Great Care. Great Choice!