Novant Health - Rheumatology Position with Growing Practice - Winston-Salem, NC
Novant Health Rheumatology & Arthritis - Westbrook is currently recruiting a board eligible/board certified rheumatologist to join their practice located in Winston-Salem, NC. The practice has been providing care for over 10 years. The office is open Monday-Thursday, 8 am-5 pm and Friday, 8 am-12 pm with an average daily patient panel of 18-25 per provider. Novant Health Rheumatology & Arthritis - Westbrook is supported by professional staff and provides high quality, compassionate care for patients ages 18 and older. Lab services are done on site.
Winston-Salem is rated one of the best places to live in North Carolina. The city offers eclectic shops, fine to casual dining, craft breweries, historical sites, and adventures for the outdoorsman. Easy access to the NC coast, Blue Ridge mountains, and an international airport.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter at: email@example.com.
Apply for Novant Health - Rheumatology Position with Growing Practice - Winston-Salem, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.