Colorectal Surgeon Opportunity in West Islip, NY
- West Islip, New York
- May 25, 2023
- Surgery, General
- Position Type
Board-Certified Colorectal Surgeon for Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip is needed to join Catholic Health, an integrated system encompassing some of the region’s finest health and human services agencies. With 17,000 employees, 6 acute care hospitals, 3 nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a community-based agency for persons with special needs and a network of physician practices, Catholic Health’s high standards have resulted in a 27% market share.
- We have a growing physician medical group of more that 400 employed physicians and 2100 independent physicians in our physician network
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits
- Physicians enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on growing and achieving the highest quality in your practice
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and passion for patient care.
Specific Requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in NYS
- Board-Certification and Fellowship trained preferred
- Minimum commitment of 5 days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
- This Colorectal Surgery opportunity is for a large employed surgical group within a few miles of Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare.
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician Alignment at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Colorectal Surgeon Opportunity in West Islip, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.