Reproductive Endocrinology - Gulf Coast Metro
- The Medicus Firm
- Gulf Coast, Alabama
- May 25, 2023
- Position Type
Job Description: Reproductive Endocrinology Physician
Job Location: Gulf Coast, Alabama
Job Type: Employed, Full-Time, Permanent
Our well-established and busy private practice is seeking a Reproductive Endocrinologist to join our growing team. We are one of the largest fertility clinics in the Alabama/Florida/Mississippi Gulf Coast area, offering a full range of fertility services to our patients, including genetic carrier screening, IUI, IVF, PGT, donor egg services, male infertility, and other leading-edge treatments.
As a Reproductive Endocrinologist, you will work in an outpatient setting, helping our patients achieve their dreams of starting or expanding their families. Our practice has a family-like atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on our team approach to care. We have helped countless families achieve their dreams since opening our doors in 1993, with 9,000 babies being born and counting!
- Established patient base and growing - currently have a 5-6 month wait for new patients
- True work-life balance with a four-day workweek
- Collaborative and compassionate team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients
- The only fertility clinic in the area with a full-time Ph.D. and M.S. embryologist
- Leading-edge treatments and facilities
- 2-year partnership with a buy-in of only $1,000!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits include matching 401(k), paid time off, health/dental/life insurance, and more!
About the Area
Considered the "Gateway to the Gulf," this area is a beautiful place to call home. Our metro area has a population of over 430,000 residents and is the third-largest metropolitan area in the state. The area offers diverse attractions, including famous seafood creations, amazing museums, diverse arts and culture, white-sandy beaches, great golf venues, historic homes and museums, and attractions for the entire family. You can also enjoy a low cost of living, fantastic weather, unlimited metro amenities, and beautiful ocean views!
Job Reference #: REN 22640
Reproductive Endocrinology, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Infertility Specialist, RE, Reproduction and Infertility Physician, Reproductive Endocrine